GIRL ANNIE sleeps 4
Sleeps 4 people over 2 bedrooms – Holiday Cottages in Cornwall by The Sea
That’s how the local postman has described Vellandreath, a lovely and hidden corner of West Penwith in Far West Cornwall overlooking the wide sweep of Whitesands Bay, Sennen.
Well appointed in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty – a haven for botanists, wildlife enthusiasts, beachcombers, climbers, ramblers and watermen – this delightful Holiday Cottage in Cornwall by the Sea is set in the privately owned, unspoilt 8-acre Vellandreath Valley in Sennen, next to the beach, bordered by a stream and sand dunes offering spectacular panoramic sea views all year round.
Converted with flair and imagination this quiet and magical setting is only accessible on foot down the sandy beach path from Sunny Corner Lane, Sennen, Cornwall.
Girl Annie is a romantic, cosy cornish cottage and is perfect for families boasting spectacular sea views.
This reverse level, former net loft bursts with character, and its setting in the dunes just 200 meters from the beach
makes for glorious sea views & spectacular sunsets from its living room, dining room and pretty cottage garden.
• Reverse level dwelling maximising it position resulting in fantastic sea views
• Entrance across a nautical style bridge to open-plan first floor living room with exposed beams, ‘Victorian’ wood-burning stove and pine floor with rug.
• The large picture window offers fantastic beach and sea-views with glorious sunsets.
• Kitchen/dining area.
• Open-sided stairs to ground floor: Double bedroom with superb sea views.
• Cosy Bunk bed bedroom with single bed and built-in bed, best for children.
• Bathroom with shower attachment and toilet.
• All ground floor rooms have slate floors with rugs.
• 200 metres from the beach
• An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Vellandreath has No Vehicular Access = No cars = No Traffic = Peace & Quiet.
Girl Annie is only accessible by foot down the sandy beach path from our private car park off Sunny Corner Lane, a distance of 250 metres. We advise that this property is not suitable for the infirm or those with restricted mobility. Due to the uneven ground of the sand dunes it is advisable to wear sensible shoes. If you are arriving after dark please take a torch. A luggage service is available at check-in and departure times.
- Sleeps up to 4 people
- Great for kids
- Bed linen and towels included
- Electric Night Storage Heaters (cost included)
- Travel cot and high chair by arrangement
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Freesat TV
- Garden with patio and furniture
- Private car park 200 metres
- Luggage can be transported up and down the valley by tractor – small charge payable to driver
- Wet suit and surf board for hire locally
- Wood-burning stove – initial fuel included, extra at cost (delivered)
- Unsuitable for the infirm and those with restricted mobility
- Saturday to Saturday Changeover
- Dogs are permitted on the sand dunes, neighbouring Gwenver beach, and Whitesand’s Bay (restricted access during the day in summer at Whitesands Bay)