THE STUDIO sleeps 2
Sleeps 2 people over 1 bedroom – Holiday Cottages in Cornwall by the Sea
That’s how the local postman has described Vellandreath, a lovely and hidden corner of West Penwith in Far West Cornwall overlooking the wide sweep of Whitesands Bay, Sennen.
Well appointed in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty – a haven for botanists, wildlife enthusiasts, beachcombers, climbers, ramblers and watermen – this delightful Holiday Cottage in Cornwall by the Sea is set in the privately owned, unspoilt 8-acre Vellandreath Valley in Sennen, next to the beach, bordered by a stream and sand dunes offering spectacular panoramic sea views all year round.
Converted with flair and imagination this quiet and magical setting is only accessible on foot down the sandy beach path from Sunny Corner Lane, Sennen, Cornwall.
Enjoying superb sea and bay views, and even distant glimpses of the Isles of Scilly from the patio and living area,
The Studio is a perfect place to unwind and explore South West Cornwall.
• This cosy granite built, open-plan studio accommodation is enhanced with underfloor heating and has superb sea and bay views.
• The property makes the most of the unique south-facing position with skylights in the roof and large, double glazed oak-framed, folding patio doors.
• Beyond the patio is a pretty, private enclosed garden with barbecue area overlooking the sea.
• Living/dining room and kitchen area with large patio doors and slate floor, open plan with double bedroom area with antique style iron bed and carved fretwood screen.
• Wet room/utility with Belfast sink and toilet.
• 200 metres from the beach
• An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Vellandreath has No Vehicular Access = No cars = No Traffic = Peace & Quiet.
The Studio is only accessible by foot down the sandy beach path from our private car park off Sunny Corner Lane, a distance of 250 metres. We advise that this property is not suitable for the infirm or those with restricted mobility. Due to the uneven ground of the sand dunes it is advisable to wear sensible shoes. If you are arriving after dark please take a torch. A luggage service is available at check-in and departure times.
- Sleeps up to 2 people
- Bed linen and towels included
- Underfloor Heating (cost included)
- Electric Night Storage Heaters (cost included)
- Freesat TV
- Combination microwave/oven/grill & two-ring hob
- Garden with patio and furniture
- Private car park 250 metres
- Luggage can be transported up and down the valley by tractor – small charge payable to driver
- Wet suit and surf board for hire locally
- Unsuitable for the infirm and those with restricted mobility
- No children except babes in arms
- Friday to Friday Changeover
Dogs are permitted on the sand dunes, neighbouring Gwenver beach, and Whitesand’s Bay (restricted access during the day in summer at Whitesands Bay)