Sleeps up to 2 people
in 1 bedroom
- Friday changeover
You can optionally create an account to save time on future bookings.
Book this property
Short breaks are based on Friday - Monday changeovers (3 nights) and Monday - Friday changeovers (4 nights) unless otherwise arranged.
The Studio enjoys superb sea and bay views, and even distant glimpses of the Isles of Scilly from the patio and living area. It ss a perfect place to unwind and explore South West Cornwall.
- This cosy granite built, open-plan studio accommodation is enhanced with underfloor heating and has superb sea and bay views.
- The property makes the most of the unique south-facing position with skylights in the roof and large, double glazed oak-framed, folding patio doors.
- Beyond the patio is a pretty, private enclosed garden with barbecue area overlooking the sea.
- Living/dining room and kitchen area with large patio doors and slate floor, open plan with double bedroom area with antique style iron bed and carved fretwood screen.
- Wet room/utility with Belfast sink and toilet.
- 200 metres from the beach
- An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Vellandreath has No Vehicular Access = No cars = No Traffic = Peace & Quiet.
- We advise that this property is not suitable for the infirm or those with restricted mobility.
- Check in from 3pm to 5:30pm. Check out by 10am on the day of departure.
- An optional luggage service is available at check-in and departure times.
- We have our own private car park at the entrance to Vellandreath Valley.
- During high season you may park a maximum of 1 vehicles in our car park.
Have you also considered...
What our guests say...
This is the 4th time we have stayed in the Velandreath Cottages, the 2nd at the Studio. We enjoy it so much we have booked again. The position is perfect and the facilities meet our requirements perfectly.
We loved The Studio ,which, whilst compact, had everything a couple would need for a beach based holiday. It was beautifully decorated obviously by someone with very good taste and expertise in interior design...
my teenage daughter , myself and two mini dachshunds had a wonderful weekend . absolutely beautiful views , stunning beach and very well thought out and attractive accommodation. I will be back. Thank you.
We had a lovely stay at the Studio.We have been to Sennen many times over the last 30 years s it is Englands most beautiful beach, so it was a treat to discover your cottages and get to stay within earshot of the sea...
My English is not so good behause I'm from Germany. But I can say we enjoyed our Holidays in this beautiful studio with amazing views to the beach and to the see. Perhaps we come back nett year ;-))
Excellent really enjoyed our stay at The Studio...very clean..lovely views..small and cosy. Would stay there again...lovely being able to take our dog....
Fantastic place, looked after by a wonderful crew of people. Thank you. Would love to come back as soon as possible!
Once again a lovely stay, chilled and laid back is still the order for the day. The studio is equal to all the others at Vellandreath that we've stayed at. Will again be back in the autumn for I'm sure what will be another relaxing break...
Andy, Gill, Alf & Millie
Recently spent 4 days in 'The Studio'. The accommodation was just right, more than covering the essentials for a comfortable and relaxing stay. With a world class beach just 3-5 minute walk away (depending on how fast you can go) and an ever changing mesmerizing view from the patio I would highly recommend.