Tresillian Sleeps up to 8 people over 4 bedrooms - Friday changeover
You can optionally create an account to save time on future bookings.
Book this property
Short breaks are based on Friday - Monday changeovers (3 nights) and Monday - Friday changeovers (4 nights) unless otherwise arranged.
Tresillian is surrounded by its own beautiful large terraced garden which nestles in the cliff face and is only 200 metres from the beach enjoying spectacular views over Whitesands Bay and Sennen Cove, with distant glimpses of the Isles of Scilly.
- Completed to a very high specification, this unusual and quirky character cottage has retained many of its original features:
- Beamed open-plan living room with wood-burning stove in feature inglenook fireplace, rugs on slate floor, exposed granite walls and superb bay views.
- Large dining area with pine refectory table.
- Light, spacious kitchen with freestanding units, integrated appliances and further dining area with island unit.
- Tri-fold, glazed, patio door leading to a sheltered courtyard / barbecue area with superb sea views and lit by afternoon sun.
- Attractively furnished bunk bedroom.
- Stable door to garden.
- Cloakroom with toilet.
- Ornamental wooden and iron winding staircase to first floor:
- Large Master En-suite double bedroom with king-size bed complete with a large freestanding roll-top bath, beams, wonderful sea views leading to en-suite wet room with lavatory and basin.
- Further double bedroom with ornate antique iron bed, exposed granite walls and sea views.
- Spacious twin bedroom with sea views.
- Family bathroom with corner bath, shower attachment, basin and lavatory.
- The first floor has complimentary night storage heating in all rooms, is attractively furnished, with rugs on lime waxed wooden floors and has stunning sea views.
- An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Vellandreath Valley has No Vehicular Access = No cars = No Traffic = Peace & Quiet.
- We advise that this property is not suitable for the infirm or those with restricted mobility.
- We have our own private car park.
- An optional luggage service is available at check-in and departure times.
- Check in from 3pm to 5:30pm. Check out by 10am on the day of departure.
- We have our own private car park at the entrance to Vellandreath Valley.
- During high season you may park a maximum of 3 vehicles in our car park.
Have you also considered...
What our guests say...
Petra van Gemert
Terry & Lindy
Family Rische and frieds from Germany
Charles & Jane Williams