Short breaks are based on Saturday - Tuesday changeovers (3 nights) and Tuesday - Saturday changeovers (4 nights) unless otherwise arranged.
Whitebreakers is perfect for families and boasts an enclosed south-facing garden with wonderful sea views. Inside every room has a sea view in this whitewashed, south-facing fisherman’s cottage, which nestles in the dunes at the rear of the beach just 200 metres away.
- Attractive, open-plan living room overlooking pretty south-facing walled garden, bordered by a stream. This room has exposed beams and large granite inglenook with ‘Victorian’ wood-burning stove.
- Kitchen/dining area.
- Open-plan stairs to first floor:
- Three pretty bedrooms; one double room with ornate antique iron bed; two further cosy bedrooms, each with single bed and built-in bed.
- Bathroom with over-bath shower and toilet.
- All rooms have rugs on pine floors.
- An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Vellandreath has No Vehicular Access = No cars = No Traffic = Peace & Quiet.
- We advise that this property is not suitable for the infirm or those with restricted mobility.
- Check in from 3pm to 5:30pm. Check out by 10am on the day of departure.
- An optional luggage service is available at check-in and departure times.
- We have our own private car park at the entrance to Vellandreath Valley.
- During high season you may park a maximum of 2 vehicles in our car park.
Have you also considered...
What our guests say...
Great location, great house. A big thanks to Brian, what a completely relaxed and yet attentive chap. We look forwards to returning someday.
Whitebreakers was just perfect for us. Lovely garden with sea view and sea views from most of the windows in the cottage. We had 4 lovely days of sunshine in October. Brian was very helpful as usual and his dog Sidney was very lovely !
As perfect as ever. Wonderful place, truly magical - and while it poured in the rest of the UK the sun shone.
Wonderful cottage, full of nooks and crannies, cosy and perfect for shutting out the world for a few days. February is the best time for solitary walks along the coast. We will come again next year.
Eric van Rekum
We had a fantastic few days celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. White breakers was gorgeous and cosy just what we wanted, the views are amazing. We will definitely return
Paul & Fi
What a charming cottage in a dreamlike environment. A little piece of heaven is not exaggerated. We have spent wonderful days in Cornwall and would love to come back. The helpful and friendly people of the vellendreath co...
Pure escapism! A charming cottage equipped with everything we could need for a wonderful Spring holiday. The views are breathtaking. Labrador, kids & parents smiling ear to ear as we leg it down to the beach each day...
Julie & Jean van Vuuren
Beautiful location, cottage well equipt and very clean. Peace and tranquility meant great place to switch off and get away from it all. Beautiful beach and coastal walks from the door. Great surfing! Definitely be booking again.
We had a fantastic holiday in the lovely Whitebreakers cottage. The weather was very wet and windy but the cottage was always warm and the log burner made it even more cozy. Brian was incredibley helpful from our first call to tell him our expected arrival until we left...
We had the most wonderful week in Whitebreakers......the cottage was cosy and well equipped ....we had roaring log fires by night and were lucky enough to probably have the best week of unbroken sunshine all year...
Always a joy & back again next year
Our second visit to Whitebreakers, and even better than last year, what fantastic weather we had! The garden looked beautiful, with its stunning view of the ocean, our favourite place to have breakfast, and bbqs after a hard day playing on the beach...
Our second stay and as amazing as before. Cannot fault the location always amazing to see sennen from your bedroom window. The cottage is very comfortable and well looked after. Thank you.