Penrose Sleeps up to 6 people over 3 bedrooms - Friday changeover
You can optionally create an account to save time on future bookings.
Book this property
Short breaks are based on Friday - Monday changeovers (3 nights) and Monday - Friday changeovers (4 nights) unless otherwise arranged.
Penrose is perfect for families and boasts a south-facing garden with sea views and a sheltered slate patio. Unspoilt, traditional and attractively furnished in cottage style, this south-facing property overlooks the sea and is set in a private walled garden, threaded by a stream, just 250 metres from the beach.
- Entrance hall with coat cupboard and slate floor.
- Living room with exposed stonework and beams, leather sofas, ‘Victorian’ wood-burning stove in granite inglenook and rugs on slate floor.
- Dining area.
- Separate fitted pine kitchen with wonderful sea views.
- Stable door leading to secluded patio and split-level garden, again with wonderful views.
- Stairs to first floor: Attractive double bedroom with ornate antique bed.
- Further cosy bedroom with single bed and built-in bed.
- Small pretty bunk bedroom with skylight.
- Stripped pine floor with rugs in all bedrooms.
- Large bathroom with shower attachment, toilet, slate floor and superb views.
- An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Vellandreath has No Vehicular Access = No cars = No Traffic = Peace & Quiet.
- We advise that this property is not suitable for the infirm or those with restricted mobility.
- Check in from 3pm to 5:30pm. Check out by 10am on the day of departure.
- An optional luggage service is available at check-in and departure times.
- We have our own private car park at the entrance to Vellandreath Valley.
- During high season you may park a maximum of 2 vehicles in our car park.
Have you also considered...
What our guests say...
Helen & Nancy