White Rose Sleeps up to 5 people over 3 bedrooms - Saturday changeover
You can optionally create an account to save time on future bookings.
Book this property
Short breaks are based on Saturday - Tuesday changeovers (3 nights) and Tuesday - Saturday changeovers (4 nights) unless otherwise arranged.
White Rose is perfect for families and boasts a south-facing garden with sea views.
In a secluded setting next to a stream and behind Cornish palms and roses, this traditional granite-built cottage faces south and is just 200 metres from the beach.
- Light, open-plan, beamed living room with wood-burning stove in a granite inglenook.
- Kitchen/dining area with half glazed door to pretty garden with sea view.
- Open-plan stairs to first floor landing
- Two double bedrooms with ornate antique beds and views over the garden and sand dunes.
- Small single bedroom with sea view.
- Bathroom with shower attachment and toilet.
- All rooms are attractively decorated with rugs on pine floors.
- An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Vellandreath has No Vehicular Access = No cars = No Traffic = Peace & Quiet.
- We advise that this property is not suitable for the infirm or those with restricted mobility.
- Check in from 3pm to 5:30pm. Check out by 10am on the day of departure.
- An optional luggage service is available at check-in and departure times.
- We have our own private car park at the entrance to Vellandreath Valley.
- During high season you may park a maximum of 2 vehicles in our car park.
Have you also considered...
What our guests say...
steve and joanne hurrell
Cheryl From Guildford
Jo and Nick