Sleeps up to 5 people
over 3 bedrooms
- Saturday changeover
You can optionally create an account to save time on future bookings.
Book this property
Short breaks are based on Saturday - Tuesday changeovers (3 nights) and Tuesday - Saturday changeovers (4 nights) unless otherwise arranged.
White Rose is perfect for families and boasts a south-facing garden with sea views.
In a secluded setting next to a stream and behind Cornish palms and roses, this traditional granite-built cottage faces south and is just 200 metres from the beach.
- Light, open-plan, beamed living room with wood-burning stove in a granite inglenook.
- Kitchen/dining area with half glazed door to pretty garden with sea view.
- Open-plan stairs to first floor landing
- Two double bedrooms with ornate antique beds and views over the garden and sand dunes.
- Small single bedroom with sea view.
- Bathroom with shower attachment and toilet.
- All rooms are attractively decorated with rugs on pine floors.
- An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Vellandreath has No Vehicular Access = No cars = No Traffic = Peace & Quiet.
- We advise that this property is not suitable for the infirm or those with restricted mobility.
- Check in from 3pm to 5:30pm. Check out by 10am on the day of departure.
- An optional luggage service is available at check-in and departure times.
- We have our own private car park at the entrance to Vellandreath Valley.
- During high season you may park a maximum of 2 vehicles in our car park.
Have you also considered...
What our guests say...
This is our third stay at Vellandreath and is still as magical as the first time we came back in 2004. We will be back for a fourth time! Perfect get away from reality!
Fantastic location. Wonderful few days recovering from Xmas. Cottage immaculately clean and tidy on arrival. Dogs were in their element but totally worn out from all their running around on the empty beach...
Staying in White Rose with friends was very special for all of us. As we came down from the car, our hearts leapt up on seeing the cottages nestled in the valley and that view beyond. We loved being that close to the sea and in such a peaceful location...
many thanks for once again a lovely stay in one of the nicest places on earth in these cosy cottages
steve and joanne hurrell
Wonderful, magical Vellandreath and Sennen Cove. All our woes melt away the minute we arrive. There is only one downside - leaving! We count the days until we can return.
Loved White Rose cottage staying in a traditional style Cornish cottage but being so close to the sea backing onto the sand dunes was lovely. The fact that you could walk the dogs straight from the front door no road was a definite plus for us...
Cheryl From Guildford
Excellent short holiday. Amazing setting, so close to the beach. Cottage was really comfortable and cosy. Kitchen well equipped, and lovely bedroom (only used one) and bathroom too. Woodburner was wonderful...
If you want a true Cornish experience, then this is it
We had a fantastic week staying at White Rose cottage. The location was just idyllic and it was wonderful to fall asleep and wake up to the sound of the sea.
Yet again, another fabulous week in Sennen Cove."A little piece of Heaven" describes it perfectly. It is very rare that somewhere you book without seeing lives up to and exceeds the photographs and expectations...
Jo and Nick