Short breaks are based on Saturday - Tuesday changeovers (3 nights) and Tuesday - Saturday changeovers (4 nights) unless otherwise arranged.
Girl Annie is a romantic, cosy cornish cottage and is perfect for families boasting spectacular sea views.
This reverse level, former net loft bursts with character, and its setting in the dunes just 200 meters from the beach makes for glorious sea views & spectacular sunsets from its living room, dining room and pretty cottage garden.
- Reverse level dwelling maximising it position resulting in fantastic sea views
- Entrance across a nautical style bridge to open-plan first floor living room with exposed beams, ‘Victorian’ wood-burning stove and pine floor with rug.
- The large picture window offers fantastic beach and sea-views with glorious sunsets.
- Kitchen/dining area.
- Open-sided stairs to ground floor: Double bedroom with superb sea views.
- Cosy bedroom with single bed and built-in bed.
- Bathroom with shower attachment and toilet.
- All ground floor rooms have slate floors with rugs.
- 200 metres from the beach
- An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Vellandreath has No Vehicular Access = No cars = No Traffic = Peace & Quiet.
- We advise that this property is not suitable for the infirm or those with restricted mobility.
- Check in from 3pm to 5:30pm. Check out by 10am on the day of departure.
- An optional luggage service is available at check-in and departure times.
- We have our own private car park at the entrance to Vellandreath Valley.
- During high season you may park a maximum of 2 vehicles in our car park.
Have you also considered...
What our guests say...
2nd.visit as good as the first. A - 1 position for views. Brian on time to receive us at the car park & again on time as pre asked to help us depart. Look forward to next year. Thanks. JLH LMH BRYN MOLLY.
J L HOWELL
Enjoyed it so much we have just booked for next year.
Dan and karen
We love girl Annie. The views are amazing. It has everything you want. Walking out in the evening along the beach after a meal is one of the pleasures in life.
Wow, what a beautiful cottage with stunning views! We spent a fabulous week in your lovely cottage (weather certainly a bonus!). So relaxing and peaceful. Cottage had everything we needed... We will definitely book Girl Annie again for my 50th birthday next year!
A wonderful place to stay. The cottage is warm and cosy with a wonderful view of the beach. Days while away very quickly; walking on the beach and looking at the waves! Thank you.
Had a fabulous few days so nice out of season - lovely log-burning stove for cosy evenings
Magical Spot. Website doesn't do it justice. Had a great stay, even with storm Dora!
We stayed in Girl Annie in late January/early February, the views were stunning and the cottage was cosy...Would thoroughly recommend, children would love the bunk room, pleasant walk to Sennen Cove and the hospitable Old Success Inn...
Another fantastic stay at Vellandreath. Girl Annie cottage was perfect. A stunning view towards the sea, a short walk to the beach (our dog loved it!) and wonderful welcome from the staff. The cottage is very well equipped and beautifully decorated...
Gail & Dale
Beautiful setting and view with great walks for the dog. The cottage is cosy and comfortable. Very relaxing. Would love to return...
Conn family (3 adults and a dog)
Girl Annie was a great place to stay and enjoy beautiful Whitesands Bay we loved every moment and hope to return sometime soon.
Lovely cottage in a beautiful spot. Well equipped in all respects. Luggage transfers worked well, Peter very helpful on timing....fantastic.
We had a wonderful week staying at Girl Annie. This is a lovely property, I love the upside down living. The location is fantastic and the view amazing. Worth the money.
Vellandreath is a wonderful idyllic setting. We had a glorious week and did not feel the need to venture further than the beach, the coastal path and the local pub and restaurant. Being able to wake up every morning, looking down on the beach to check out the surf conditions was fantastic alongside enjoying a mug of tea at the end of the day watching the sunset...
Lovely, functional, comfortable cottage with views! Great access to beach. Great access to other cottages. Lots of storage, lots of hot water from great shower...
We loved staying in this cottage, the view was stunning and being able to wander down to the beach in the evening straight from the house was idyllic
Kate and Peter
It was only short break but perfect from beginning to end. Accommodation was superb and the location is truly idyllic. We were blessed with a couple of memorable sunsets. It's a big world out there so we are not big fans of returning to places but in this case we will make an exception!!!!!
What a way to spend a 60th birthday. Long walks, regular visits to the pub and relaxing in a beautiful cottage. Very warm and cosy, everything you need and very comfortable bed…. Always feel sad leaving...