Directions & Arrivals
How to get to our cottages in Vellandreath, Sennen, Cornwall
Sat Nav Postcode: TR19 7AY
Address: Vellandreath, Sunny Corner Lane, Sennen, Cornwall TR19 7AY
Driving times from airports, ferry terminals and train stations
- Lands End Airport – 15 minutes
- Newquay airport – 1 hour
- Exeter Airport – 2 hours
- Ferries to Plymouth – 1½ hours
- Penzance train station (regular trains from London Paddington) – 20 minutes
- M4 / M5 or A303 leading to A30
- Take the A30 out of Penzance towards Lands End
- On entering Sennen (not Sennen Cove) pass the bus stop on right
- Turn right into Sunny Corner Lane
- Go 400 meters down winding hill
- Park in our private car park on left
- During designated arrival times Peter and his tractor will be nearby with his luggage service
- Walk down the ramp past the gate at rear of car park
- Follow path down towards the sea and our cottages
• Your point of contact for arrivals, departures and during your stay is our caretaker, Brian Andrews.
• Telephone: (office / day) 01736 871 574 (Evenings & Sunday / Monday and in emergency only) 01736 871 756
• Please phone our caretaker Brian Andrews to arrange key collection & book luggage service if required.
• Please also provide an Estimated Time of Arrival (E.T.A)
• If Brian is unavailable please leave a clear message with your name, contact details, including your mobile phone number and your requirements. We will call you back.
• A follow up phone call whilst in transit is advisable to give an E.T.A and advise of any delays.
• Please phone to advise if you need luggage delivery across the dunes (a small fee is payable to Peter, the tractor driver)
•Due to the uneven ground of the sand dunes it is advisable to wear sensible shoes. If you are arriving after dark please take a torch.
• Beware of rabbit holes.
• Guests are requested not to arrive before 3pm on day of arrival (Check in time is 3pm – 5.30pm on the day of your booked arrival date)
• Guests are requested to leave no later than 10am on day of departure.
PLEASE NOTE THAT PERSONAL VEHICULAR ACCESS IS STRICTLY NOT PERMITTED INTO THE VALLEY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WITHOUT EXPRESSED PERMISSION FROM THE OWNERS. THIS INCLUDES ALL 4 x 4 VEHICLES.