Skip to content

Booking Details

Please make your booking using our online bookings facility on this website

If you wish to make your booking over the phone a £50 administration charge will be added to your total cost

If you have a query please don’t hesitate to contact us

Our office is open Monday to Friday 9 am – 5.30 pm

Telephone: 01872 858 279

• Our quality cottages in there unique location are always in high demand so we advise all our guests to book early and swiftly to avoid disappointment.

• We offer weekly plus stays during seasonal months and 3 or 4 night short breaks during off-peak times during the winter. Sorry, we do not offer 1 or 2 night stays.

• Please check the availability  and price of your chosen cottage and dates using our availability calendars  to determine the cost of your stay.

• We operate on a strict “first come, first served” basis and cannot reserve dates unless they are formally booked.

• We require a 25% booking fee to secure your dates at the point of booking with the remaining outstanding balance of 75% to be paid in full at least 6 weeks prior to the start of your stay.

• If your holiday dates are 6 weeks or less from the point of booking we require payment in full.

• Payments can be made by debit /  credit card or by bank transfer or cheque by prior arrangement

• We require an additional £200 refundable security deposit which we will hold until a satisfactory property inspection on the point of your departure.

• We Welcome dogs by arrangement at a maximum of 2 pets per property with a charge of £25 / pet. We reserve the right on occasion to ask for a further pet-damage-deposit.

• By prior arrangement an additional child under 2 years old is welcome with no extra charge. A high-chair & travel cot is provided upon request – please bring your own cot linen. Stair-gates are not provided.

• Suitable for all children.

• Properties are not suitable for the infirm or those with restricted mobility

• No Smoking inside the properties, please

• For properties with wood burning stoves: Upon arrival your first fire of logs and kindling is provided. Further bags may be purchased from our caretaker and delivered.

• Our Caretaker will be available to greet you during designated arrival times.

• Off season Short breaks are available

• Check in is strictly 3pm on the day of your arrival

• Check out is strictly 10 am on the day of your departure

• An independent luggage carriage service is provided by Peter with his tractor who charges a smalll fee during arrival times (3pm – 5pm) and departure time (10 am). This service may be provided outside these hours with prior arrangement only (please call our caretaker, Brian Andrews 01736 871 574 prior to your arrival)

• Tesco or sainsburies deliveries are welcome once you have checked in to your property

• We reserve the right to alter the decoration, furniture, fixtures and fittings of our cottages from time to time as we see fit which may not be reflected in the photographs on this website or other advertising / marketing literature and websites.