Sheldrake Sleeps up to 10 people over 5 bedrooms - Saturday changeover
You can optionally create an account to save time on future bookings.
Book this property
Short breaks are based on Saturday - Tuesday changeovers (3 nights) and Tuesday - Saturday changeovers (4 nights) unless otherwise arranged.
Sheldrake is well appointed within Vellandreath Valley and its south-facing garden, with three separate terraces, is a positive sun trap with Echium and Cornish palms enhancing the tropical feel to this wonderful coastal location.
- Spacious, very comfortably furnished living room with leather sofas, ‘Victorian’ wood-burning stove, slate-style floor with rug, picture windows and large, glazed door to terrace with glorious views over the bay to Sennen Cove and distant glimpses of the Isles of Scilly providing an “outside – inside” living experience.
- Separate fully equipped traditional farmhouse kitchen/dining room overlooking the patio and beach with slate worktops, antique dresser, slate floor and back door leading to garden.
- Cloakroom with toilet.
- Two double bedrooms with superb views, each with en-suite shower room and toilet; one with Victorian brass double bed and one with ornate antique double bed.
- Two further prettily decorated cosy bedrooms, each with single bed and built-in bed.
- Family bathroom with shower attachment and toilet.
- Further small and very compact bedroom with 3 ft wide bunk bed (recommended for children).
- Large wood-burner and complimentary night storage heating throughout property assuring a warm and cosy stay whatever the weather.
- An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Vellandreath has No Vehicular Access = No cars = No Traffic = Peace & Quiet.
- We advise that this property is not suitable for the infirm or those with restricted mobility.
- Check in from 3pm to 5:30pm. Check out by 10am on the day of departure.
- An optional luggage service is available at check-in and departure times.
- We have our own private car park at the entrance to Vellandreath Valley.
- During high season you may park a maximum of 3 vehicles in our car park.
What our guests say...
Huw & Lizzie MacMillan
Ian and Oona McKay