Whitebreakers Sleeps up to 6 people over 3 bedrooms - Saturday changeover
You can optionally create an account to save time on future bookings.
Book this property
Short breaks are based on Saturday - Tuesday changeovers (3 nights) and Tuesday - Saturday changeovers (4 nights) unless otherwise arranged.
Whitebreakers is perfect for families and boasts an enclosed south-facing garden with wonderful sea views. Inside every room has a sea view in this whitewashed, south-facing fisherman’s cottage, which nestles in the dunes at the rear of the beach just 200 metres away.
- Attractive, open-plan living room overlooking pretty south-facing walled garden, bordered by a stream. This room has exposed beams and large granite inglenook with ‘Victorian’ wood-burning stove.
- Kitchen/dining area.
- Open-plan stairs to first floor:
- Three pretty bedrooms; one double room with ornate antique iron bed; two further cosy bedrooms, each with single bed and built-in bed.
- Bathroom with over-bath shower and toilet.
- All rooms have rugs on pine floors.
- An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Vellandreath has No Vehicular Access = No cars = No Traffic = Peace & Quiet.
- We advise that this property is not suitable for the infirm or those with restricted mobility.
- Check in from 3pm to 5:30pm. Check out by 10am on the day of departure.
- An optional luggage service is available at check-in and departure times.
- We have our own private car park at the entrance to Vellandreath Valley.
- During high season you may park a maximum of 2 vehicles in our car park.
Have you also considered...< >
What our guests say...
Eric van Rekum
Paul & Fi
Julie & Jean van Vuuren