Sandpipers Sleeps up to 2 people in 1 bedroom - Friday & Monday changeover
You can optionally create an account to save time on future bookings.
Book this property
Short breaks are based on Friday - Monday changeovers (3 nights) and Monday - Friday changeovers (4 nights) unless otherwise arranged.
Sandpipers is a reverse level dwelling enjoying its own wooden bridge just 250 meters from the beach with spectacular sea views over Whitesands Bay, Sennen and the Atlantic Ocean.
Completed to a high specification with its own first floor balcony and patio, this exceptionally light and comfortable
property is set in the heart of Vellandreath valley with wonderful sea views.
- Access to this Cornish cottage is by a wooden bridge in true nautical style.
- The sheltered decked balcony has superb sea views and is perfect for al fresco dining and sundowners.
- The open plan living area has wonderful sea views from the large floor to ceiling picture window – superb for watching the sunset.
- There is a compact and well equipped bespoke kitchen and dining area.
- Sandpipers’ high ceilings with exposed beams, granite walls and lime-waxed wooden floors result in a light and airy feel.
- Stairs to the ground floor where there is slate and underfloor heating throughout.
- Here can be found the bedroom boasting an antique brass and iron double bed setting the scene and an en-suite tiled wet-room with power shower, basin and lavatory.
- Outside there is a sheltered private slate patio with garden furniture and a surfboard store bordered by attractive granite walls and tropical plants.
- The garden is terraced with colourful tropical plants complimented by the wonderful scenery of Vellandreath Valley with all its flora, fauna and spectacular panoramic views.
- An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Vellandreath has No Vehicular Access = No cars = No Traffic = Peace & Quiet.
- We advise that this property is not suitable for the infirm or those with restricted mobility.
- Check in from 3pm to 5:30pm. Check out by 10am on the day of departure.
- An optional luggage service is available at check-in and departure times.
- We have our own private car park at the entrance to Vellandreath Valley.
- During high season you may park a maximum of 1 vehicles in our car park.
Have you also considered...< >
What our guests say...
Liz & Stewart
Dave & Emma
Jo and Andrew
Eric van Rekum
Mr & Mrs Lowe
Monique and Thomi
J & L
Eric van Rekum